Failing to respect the following rules might disqualify your design from competing in the 2018 BIM contest:
- Respecting anonymity and mandatory mentions: The project’s title should be featured on the project panels and the explicative note. Your identification number (sent on the confirmation email upon subscribing to this contest) must be featured on each element. You are not allowed to present your project (BIM model, illustrations,…) before the award ceremony on the 26th of april.
- Language: The deliverables should be either in French or English
Depictions required by March 17, 2018 at midnight (Paris time) via wetransfer at the following address: email@example.com
Non-compliance with the detailed prescriptions below may, by decision of the jury, bring about the default elimination of the team. Candidates are also strictly prohibited from revealing elements of the project (visuals, models, digital models, statement of intent) prior to the announcement of the winners on the evening prizes will be awarded.
Compliance with anonymity and required notations: the title of the project should be indicated on the panels and on the explanatory note. A code is assigned at the time of registration. The jury will identify the project by this code.
- 2 A0 panels
- 1 statement of intent on the project
- 1 digital model in IFC format
- 1 accessibility notification details
- 1 “Information” database to be completed (based on the matrix provided)
Please note: the proposal for repurposing the buildings of the Open-Air School in terms of a free program can only be presented using plans and blueprints.
No 3D depictions or photorealist depictions of its spaces, other than those included with the white model which was provided to you in the IFC format, can be proposed in your graphic presentation.
The full programme and deliverables can be downloaded here.